Don't buy $ 2000 equipment just to shoot the moon. It's plenty of moon pictures out there. If you really want to have your picture of the moon, take it as an exercise. It will develop your photographer brain.
- Point and shoot. Bad photo, eh? Maybe you need a tripod
- Ok, I have a tripod, now long exposure and I'll have my photo. Click. Another bad one, no? Oh shit, moon si moving!
- Google it! Ok. I must set aperture to f/11 and shutter speed to the reciprocal of the ISO setting. ISO 100 and 1/100th can be ok
- This is a good one! Great, but please, don't post it on socials! It is just an exercise!
- By the way, the above one is not the moon, is just a rock ;) !