You are an amateur photographer. So nobody pays for your photos. You may sell some photo on photostocks websites (but this means usually adapting your photo style to sell more) or you can expose you photo on socials (but will some likes fill you ego?). Or you start participating to photo contests. That looks like the new goal for most photographers in 2021. Not for the prizes, but for the Ego. Here is some useful link if you want to start challenging yourself
- https://www.photocrowd.com/: Free or Pro accounts (Pro can send more than 1 photo for contest)
Cewe-photoworld photo contest 2021: Win prizes and help SOS Children Villages International
- https://chromaticawards.com/: Different Prizes for Pro and amateurs photographers
- https://artgallery514.com/: Interesting photo contest dedicated to travelers and travels. Submissions open till 20 June, 2021. Cash prizes.
- https://www.redbullillume.com/: Financed by Red Bull, dedicated to adventure and sports. We suggest to take a look to the previous year winners, amazing!
- https://www.barturphotoaward.org/: Deadline is 05 Maj, 2021. Dedicated to photographers involved on climate change projects, diversity and human love.
- https://www.nhm.ac.uk/wpy/: Dedicated to wild life photographers, high level and great exposition.
Just avoid photo contests where wins who get more votes from socials...even if looks democratic, it's just a spammers exhibition.
Pay attention that in some photo contest you can loose the rights on the photo you send. Carefully read the terms before participating. And good look! Winning a photo contest in 2021 could be the proper way to boost your career as photographer!